Why should I register?
Sharing information is an important aim of ChiMat. You can access most resources on this site without registering. However, there are benefits to registering, and we would encourage you to do so. Registration is easy, just complete the short form provided.
As a registered user you will benefit from the following features (new features are being added and we will let you know when these are available):
- You will receive our weekly eBulletin - the ChiMat Knowledge Update. This is emailed to you each week and is also available for download on the website. This eBulletin updates you with the latest news and developments at ChiMat as well as signposting the latest news, events, reports and other resources relating to children, young people's and maternal health which have been added to the knowledge hub on the ChiMat website.
Add a resource
- You can add resources directly to the site. If you have a report, event or news item on a child and maternal health related topic, just follow the steps using the Tagging Wizard by clicking ‘Contribute’ on the navigation bar. The resource will be added subject to approval by a ChiMat staff member.
- You will have access to a personally customised area of the site. Click on the control panel once you have logged in. You will find a range of options for controlling the look of the website, email alert options, logon details, and so on.
- You will also be able to track the pages you have visited and a list of the resources you have submitted.
- You will be able to view brief statistics about levels of usage on the site.