The Children’s NSF is a 10-year initiative designed to promote sustainable, long-term improvement in children’s health.
The National Standards Framework (NSF) sets standards for health and social services for kids, teens, and expectant mothers with the goal of ensuring equitable, superior, and integrated health and social care from pregnancy through maturity.
Standards it relates to include the National Service Framework for Maternity Services and Children’s Services.
Standard: National Service Framework for Maternity Services and Services for Children and Young People
a part of:
ChiMat Resources Collection: Important Policies and Instructions
Government policy about maternity collections
Member resources are collected by MSLC. Policy and statutory information is collected by MSLC (England)
Collection: Government policy about teenage conceptions
Website: National service framework for children, young people, and maternity services case studies database
Report entitled “Children’s Health, Our Future: A Review of Progress Against the National Service Framework for Children, Young People, and Maternity Services, 2004” is cited in this sentence.
Ministry of Health
Health Department published this article.
Published on September 15, 2004, at 8:19 a.m.
Coverage: National Geographic Coverage
Subject General: Families and children policy nsf
(National Public Health Language) Keywords:
- CHILDREN WHO ARE ADOLESCENT OR NHS AGENDA POLITICA
- Extended Families Extended Families Extended Education Employment and Skills Family Relations
- HEALTH SERVICES AND THEIR MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS
- HEALTH, SOCIAL HEALTH, AND PROMOTION OF HEALTH
- HEALTHCARE (POLICY) (POLICY)
- CHILDREN’S DELINQUENCE
- POLITICS AND MANAGEMENT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- PREGNANCY SERVICES
- PUBLIC SERVICE FRAMEWORKS
- PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS IN NSFS
- POLICY REGENERATION OF PUBLIC SERVICES PREGNANT WOMEN (POLICY)
- SERVICES, TERTIARY AND SECONDARY
- COMMUNITY EXCLUSION (POLICY)
- STANDARDS FOR SOCIAL SERVICES
- CONSISTENT DEVELOPMENT (POLICY)
- greater health (POLICY)
- ADULT PERSONS
- Health Public Services Category (Government Category List)
- ADULT PERSONS
There have been 1837 downloads of this resource (s). Last downloaded on November 16, 2014